D&D MONSTERS: GIANT OCTOPUS SPORE SERVANT, STINGRAY AND WERESHARK


This post is just a quick collection of some monsters I made on dnd Beyond. I will provide the links, but also a screenshot of the statblock and a brief foreword for each of them.


This was made to be part of an encounter on a sunken ship in the Elemental Plane of Water. I used the Myconids' stat block to represent coral-like humanoids, rather than fungi-like humanoids and created this Octopus variant, which is actually weaker than the regular one.


The story on this one is funny. I bought some plastic sea animals to use on the grid during combat and among them there were 5 stingrays. They could be useful to represent Reef Sharks I thought, but ended up creating a stat-block for them. They are such a shy animal that only really cruel characters should fight them.



This bad boy was actually my first attempt at something this complex. Maybe one day I'll create the Sahuagin Wereshark monster stat-block...



Be kind to each other and to yourselves.

Daniele

Comments